General information COVID-19
In the following public areas the wearing of a mouth and nose protector is required:
- Food trade (supermarkets, bakeries, etc.)
- bank and post offices, petrol stations with food sales
- Public transport, cabs & coaches
- Services where the minimum distance of 1 m cannot be maintained (e.g. hairdresser)
- Pharmacies, medical practices & hospitals
Code of conduct in the ski resort
Current security measures & regulations in the ski areas provide the best possible protection & relaxing ski & winter days. On 408 km of slopes as well as in 121 cable cars the required safety distance can be kept very well - fun & enjoyment when skiing & snowboarding are not missed out this winter. The Covid-19 Code of Conduct of the Tourism Association serves as a guideline to ensure the best possible protection for you and your fellow human beings. It is constantly adapted to current measures of the government.We have summarized some of the measures of the lift company here:
- Mouth and nose masks must be worn in marked areas.
- Accumulation of groups: Regardless of current legal requirements, clusters of people are avoided in queuing areas.
- Hand hygiene: Sufficient hand disinfection facilities can be found at the indoor lift facilities.
- All lift cabins are continuously disinfected.
- Also escalators, sanitary facilities & other areas are regularly disinfected.
- Number in lifts: An attempt is made to avoid the use of allowed capacities (maximum number of persons) in the lifts.
For further information please refer to the COVID-19 Code of Conduct of the cable cars in the ALPIN CARD ticket network
Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn, Schmittenhöhe Zell am See as well as Kitzsteinhorn Kaprun.
General & hygiene measures
Responsible hosts of the Hotel Thurnerhof
- All surfaces in the public hotel areas are regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- Our employees regularly clean their hands with soap and disinfectant.
- You will find disinfectant dispensers in areas of our hotel.
- Due to the current situation, special cancellation conditions apply to you as a guest.
- Further important information will be available for you on our website in the next few weeks.
Check-In & Check-Out
- Check-in takes place as usual. Please let us know your approximate arrival time.
- Please give us personal data (address, name, date of birth of all travelers) in advance.
- A contactless check-in is planned.
- We ask you for a contactless payment.