Snow-parks and snow trails in Saalbach Hinterglemm
Tricky action both on and off the piste
In addition to the classic, well-known slope fun, there are so many other ways to fully enjoy all the fascinating aspects of the Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn! There is plenty of space to try -out new things, both on and off the slopes. Several snow parks in Saalbach and the surrounding Skicircus resorts cater for beginners and professional tricksters alike. Furthermore, the snow trails in Saalbach are celebrating a natural comeback and reverting to their alpine roots.
The loveliest snow trails in Saalbach
At one time, forest trails were the ultimate for winter sports enthusiasts. Slightly off-piste, they offered natural challenges with small obstacles, far away from the classically-groomed trails. Interestingly, they are now making a very successful comeback as snow trails in the Skicircus Saalbach Leogang Fieberbrunn. Short, but very exciting routes, harmoniously embedded in nature, adapt to the terrain and yet are always close to the next regular piste. Waves, jumps, crests and terrain transitions promise the best entertainment – definitely not to be missed!
- Bernkogel: This trail, which has recently been doubled in length, combines natural challenges with new installations. Here, jumps meet snow-tunnels, steep turns meet high-fives, and waves meet the giant xylophone. Together with the neighbouring Learn-to-Ride Park, especially families will have maximum skiing fun here.
- Spieleck: The natural flow of this trail meets challenging curves and hidden jumps. For pros in particular, you can reach astonishing speeds!
- NITRO Trail: The name says it all as the NITRO Snow-Park is a fast-paced place! This snow trail in Leogang should definitely not be underestimated and it offers many a hidden challenge – thrills guaranteed!
The snow-parks in the Skicircus
You can really let off steam, maybe even try something daring and test your own limits, or simply venture into the big world of jumps and tricks! In the snow-parks in the Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn all this is possible – and much more! Family-friendly parks and courses for real freestyle pros will make you forget boredom entirely. Here is where the action is:
- Learn-to-Ride Park: All beginnings promise adventure! On the Bernkogel, skiers and snowboarders who are venturing into the wide world of snow-parks for the first time are spoiled for choice. Small boxes and mini-kickers, as well as jumps and obstacles, are offered here.
- Family Park U-Bahn: Another beginner-friendly park awaits at the Unterschwarzachbahn in Hinterglemm which combines jumps with freestyle action. Offers for the young and young-at-heart introduce this exciting world!
- Freeride Park: The Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn is the first ski-area in Europe to combine freeriding and freestyle in one park. The dedicated area in Leogang at the Muldenbahn offers fun on natural terrain with various obstacles on slopes covered in deep snow.
- NITRO Snow-Park Leogang: This park for creative individuals is also located at the Muldenbahn in Leogang. The rails and boxes are suitable even for beginners. If the weather and snow conditions are right, the GoPro Bagjump is an absolute must!
These parks and trails offer the best and limitless entertainment for all ages and skill levels. Right in the heart of the ski-circus paradise, the Thurnerhof awaits you at a top location with unique services and so many other moments of enjoyment for a tailor-made winter holiday!
Why not request our non-obligatory holiday offers today!