- in the bike paradise of Saalbach Hinterglemm
In the Bike Circus Saalbach Hinterglemm, the mountain bike tracks are also available to e-bikers without restriction - you can look forward to diverse and exciting tours in the Salzburger Land. Long and above all steep ascents can be mastered effortlessly with modern e-bikes.
Experience the unique mountain panorama when e-mountain biking up the Pinzgau Grasberge - your personal highlight! It is best to plan your e-bike tour now. Use your JOKER CARD during your bike holiday for a day tour and start your e-bike trip on one of the Salzburg mountains.
E-Bike tours at a glance:
E-Bike Tour Wetterkreuz
- Difficulty: Easy
- Details: Transport with the Reiterkogel cable car to the top station (you can also start in the valley with the e-bike), after the Reiteralm further on to the Wetterkreuz & finally to the Reiterkogel summit - above the path you will find the summit cross.
- Distance: 13,3 km in total
- Duration: 2:22 h
- Ascent: 774 Metres in altitude
- Highest point: 1,039 m
- Refreshments: Reiteralm, Roßwald hut, Wieseralm
- Difficulty: Medium
- Details: Tour into the magnificent Saalach Valley, up to the Örgenbauernalm in Harham
- Distance: 64.5 km in total
- Duration: 7:52 h
- Ascent: 1976 Metres in altitude
- Highest point: 1,784 m
- Refreshment possibility: Örgenbauernalm
- Difficulty: Mitel
- Details: Uphills and Trails; ride with the Kohlmaisbahn to the top station, Panorama Trail, continue in the direction of Wirtsalm to Tyrol, in the valley further to Pfaffenschwendt and Hochfilzen, in the direction of Leogang to huts, turn off Schwarz Leo Graben, along the Ache uphill to approx. 1,400 metres in altitude to the middle station of the Asitzbahn, take the gondola to the top station and via the Schönleitenweg back to Saalbach.
- Distance: 58.4 km in total
- Duration: 8:17 h
- Ascent: 2,429 Metres in altitude
- Highest point: 1,799 m
- Refreshment stops: Wirtsalm, Gasthof "Eiserne Hand", Thurneralm
More e-bike tours can be found on the interactive e-bike map - https://www.saalbach.com/de/sommer/e-bike/interaktive-e-bike-karte
Good to know: The surrounding mountain huts have an e-bike charging station - here you can charge the batteries for free.
You don't have your own e-bike? You are welcome to rent an e-bike at our Hotel Thurnerhof or in the surrounding sports shops.