Boundless bike pleasure in the Salzburger Land
Discover one of the most casual bike regions in Austria and enjoy the breathtaking views of the Salzburg mountains. 40 managed huts invite you to stop for a break - treat yourself to a break and fortify yourself with regional specialities & cold drinks.
Plan your tours in the Home of Lässig using the interactive touring map and look forward to a first-class biking experience.
Would you prefer to explore the diverse bike paradise & eventful bike parks with professional support? No problem - Saalbach Hinterglemm also offers this service. No matter if you don't feel safe on a mountain bike yet, want to learn mountain biking or discover the MTB region with a professional - competent guides are at your disposal.
Top Guiding with experienced bikers
Gain your first mountain bike experience with a real pro and start stress-free with a more comfortable MTB tour. Experienced guides will support you with your first attempts and will also teach you bike technique skills. Thanks to professional guiding, nothing more stands in the way of a fun exploration tour in Austria's largest biking region.
Mountain biking for beginners? Competent guides at a glance:
- Contact: Glemmguides Fritz, Stefan, Lorenz
- Address: Rabbit Sport in Hinterglemm, Dorfstraße 178, 5754 Saalbach
- Opening hours: Low season: 8:30 - 12:00 and from 13:30 - 18:00
- High season: continuous from 08:30 - 18:00
Bike'n Soul bike school
- Address: Reiterkogelweg 400, 5754 Hinterglemm
- Guided tours for beginners, private guiding
- Opening hours: Inquiry and registration requested - Tel.: +43 (0) 676 / 843 645 307
Penhab Bike School
- Contact: MTB-Guide Reini Woisetschläger
- Private lessons, guided MTB tours for beginners and advanced
- Address: Schwarzacherweg 145, 5754 Hinterglemm
- Opening hours: Request